Our departure from Bar Harbor took place late afternoon with the sun in our eyes as we looked back toward shore. As such the lighting was far from optimal for most shots. But you know what the say — when life hands you chicken guano, make chicken salad. Or is that something about lemons and lemonade? I get these things mixed up sometimes.
At any rate I made the best I could of a bad situation, even resorting to some Black & White conversions to take advantage of the lighting in my favor. Hope you enjoy the slide show:
- Bar Harbor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Harbor,_Maine
- Mount Desert Island: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Desert_Island
- Acadia National Park: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acadia_National_Park
- Frenchman Bay: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenchman_Bay
- Egg Rock Lighthouse: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_Rock_Light_%28Maine%29